1. Know what you are going after – Ask God if it’s really yours, pick your battles (Romans 8:25), Get out of bed with an agenda.
2. Wash your face – Don’t let your past affect your present, cannot go forward if you still stuck in the past.
3. Anoint your face – Put on a fresh attitude, Go to work with a smile, put it on, work it no matter how you feel. Change your attitude in order to change your altitude . If you have a personality, God will bless you. Put it on until it becomes you!!!
4. Change your garments – Prepare for something that hasn’t happened yet, be who you want to be, Act like you have already won the battle, your destination is preparation ( Be the ready kind of person)
5. Get down to the floor – Move to the place where the blessing is at, Dangerous to stay in a place where you’re not moving, you don’t fit but you’re there (misfit) Stop feeling unworthy, Ur the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28)
6. Shut your mouth – Wait, don’t force it to happen, God will open the door for you, it will just happen, stand still and see the salvation of the lord. Just wait upon the lord. God is always on time (when it’s your time to be blessed, it’s for you) and nothing or no one can take it away.
7. Never try to shine when the light is not on you – Give it everything you got, Ruth never spoke to her target until the target spoke to her.