* Never quit.
* Go after what you want with a totally committed attitude.
* Remember life is so short that you must enjoy each and every moment.
* Look at your fears, laugh, and then move forward.
* Accept responsibility for your actions and the type of person you want to be.
* Learn to love learning.
* Grow constantly.
* Embrace change willingly.
* Never say never.
* Think like a winner.
* Learn to love yourself, forgive yourself and be happy being who you are.
* Surround yourself with positive messages and people.
* Be in charge of your life, and let others be who they are.
* Be kind, think right about the other person, always expecting the best from them.
* Learn to be effective, not always right.
* Include God in your life. Thank him for all he has given you, your family and friends.
* Be the type of friend you would like to have.
* Make a difference to just one person, each and every day of your life, whether it be by a smile, a gentle touch, a kind word or a helping hand.
* Learn to be flexible, few things are black and white and written in stone.
* And above all, remember that people are much more important than things.