My Liefste Kind
My Liefste Kind,
Toe Ek op jou besluit het, was daar soveel vrede, kalmte en liefde in My hart. Ek het geweet hoe jy gaan lyk, hoe jou stem gaan klink en hoe jou glimlag ander mense se harte gaan verander- selfs toe jy nog net 'n gedagte was..
Ek het jou begin vorm in jou ma se skoot. Jou vingerafdrukke lyntjie vir lyntjie getrek en geweet hierdie patroontjie op jou vingertjies sal Ek nooit weer herhaal nie.
Jy is nie ‘n fout nie, want Ek maak nie foute nie. Ek maak net mense na My beeld.
Toe die tyd reg was het Ek jou volmaakte lyfie in jou moeder se arms neergelê… Ek het in jou ogies gekyk, gestaar en geweet Ek het ‘n besonderse mensie gemaak.
Nog nooit het Ek daarna My oë van jou afgehaal nie. Ek het jou gesien opgroei.
In die dag bewonder Ek jou en in die aande sit Ek langs jou bed en kyk hoe jy aan die slaapraak. Soms het daar trane oor jou wange gerol oor gebroke verhoudings, verkeerde besluite en soms sommer net omdat jy soos 'n mislukking gevoel het.
Daar was dae wat jy seergekry het, dae wat mense jou nie verstaan het nie, dae wat jy moedeloos was. Dae wat pyn jou wou vernietig het!! Ek het saam met jou gehuil , My hande gehou en jou kosbare trane opgevang. Ek ken seer, Ek ken pyn. Daar was self ‘n tyd wat mense my nie verstaan het nie, My verneder het, My verwerp het en aan ‘n kruis vasgespyker het, daarom weet Ek hoe jy voel.
Daar was dae wat jy deurmekaar gevoel het en gewonder het wat, waar en hoekom. Ek wil net vandag vir jou sê, nie een van die foute wat jy gemaak het, het My onkant gevang nie. Ek was nie verbaas nie. Ek weet alles. Ek verstaan alles. Ek sien alles.
Ek kyk nie na jou met oë wat oordeel nie. Ek kyk na jou met oë van liefde en Ek luister na jou met My hart, omdat Ek ‘n God is wat uit liefde bestaan.
Soms het mense al ‘n verkeerde prentjie van My vir jou geskilder. Ek wil jou nie straf nie. Ek is nie vêr van jou af nie….Ek ken jou beter as enige iemand anders. Ek weet wie jy werklik is, Ek het jou gemaak en ek sê weereens, Ek maak nie foute nie.
Die foute wat jy gemaak het, bepaal nie wie jy is nie. Wie jou gemaak het bepaal wie jy is..
Die prys waarvoor iets gekoop word bepaal die waarde van 'n item... en die enigste prys waarmee Ek jou kon koop was met My lewe..
Kom kyk vir 'n slag na jouself deur My oë.
Ek ken jou potensiaal, Ek weet waartoe jy instaat is. Ek ken die wenner binne in jou. Ek ken jou mooi hart. Ek ken jou sagte persoonlikheid. Ek sien ‘n pragtige mens wanneer Ek na jou kyk..
Dalk was daar dae wat jy gesê het jy glo nie in My nie, maar Ek sê vandag vir jou: Ek glo in jou!!
Ek wil jou seer wegvat, jou glimlag weer terug sit op jou gesig.
Ek wil jou weer laat glo jy kan.
Ek wil jou optel en styf teen My bors vasdruk en vir jou wys Ek beplan vir jou ‘n mooi toekoms.
Ek wil hê jy moet My toelaat om My liefde vir jou te wys.
Praat met My, Ek is by jou…
Jou Hemelse Pappa wat net 'n asemteug vêr is.
Which is greater by A Schoonbee
1. God showing you His Righteousness.
2 You showing God that you are righteous.
Live life so that you bring God Glory.
Usable by A Schoonbee
Before the Lord can use us He needs to cleanse us. Isaiah 6:1-9 Isaiah’s heart wanted to serve and therefore God sent the angels to cleanse his lips before He used him. We need to come to God as we are but with a teachable spirit and then He will mold us and make us usable vessels 2Tim2:21 we don’t need to be perfect just willing. Here I am Lord send me! Isaiah 6:9
My promise to my kids
I am not only your friend, I am your Mentor, Leader, and Guide. I will always work hard to keep our relationship strong. I hope that you will always trust and respect me, but I know these are qualities that must work both ways. I hope you will forgive me when I flip out on you, as I believe this is unacceptable behavior, but I am human and may give in to my primitive brain sometimes. I will give you unsolicited advice and work with you to correct any behavior I feel needs correcting, but ultimately it is your life and your decision. I hope you trust that I am always working in your best interest and my goal is for you to become a responsible, happy, and successful adult. I will have faith in my ability to teach you how to make wise decisions so that I don't have to stalk you. I trust our communication will be open and honest. If you ever need me, I will be there and I hope you will never be afraid to ask me for help. I will always have your back and support you no matter what, because I LOVE YOU and I already know you are amazing!
When we feel God is rubbing us against the rocks, we must not think that He is rubbing us to dust... because He is only polishing his treasure us! You are precious to Him don't ever forget that . He bestowed on us all His great promises and gives us everything we need to live in victory 2 Peter 1:3-6
SOMETIMES IN LIFE .
The greatest tests are the ones we view as stupid
We forget to tell those who are important to us just how much we care.
We forget that every cloud has a silver lining.
We view our problems as though they can never be solved.
We forget that there is always a tomorrow.
We hold on to the past like it can help us through today.
We see challenges as a trial, forgetting that trials are what give us character.
We forget to smile, laugh and be happy.
Life is a wonderful gift, how we accept things in life depends on how we see ourselves.
Life is wonderful; we meet wonderful people, have great friendships, share wonderful secrets and moments and get to be loved, and to love.
Do not take life for granted. May yours be filled with joy and happiness ALWAYS!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!
Te veel mense is gejaagd. Op die pad probeer gejaagdes elke motor voor hulle uit die pad ry. In gesprekke voltooi hulle gedurig ander mense se sinne namens hulle. Daag ’n besoeker onverwags by hulle op dan sien jy sommer die frustrasie op hulle gesigte, want dit krap hulle oorvol dagboeke deurmekaar. Gejaagdheid (“hurriedness”) is om ongeduldig, gefrustreerd, oorlaaid en angstig te wees. Dis om nooit tyd te hê nie. Gejaagdheid is om jou dagboek van sonop tot lank na sononder te oorlaai. Gejaagdheid laat jou heeltyd rondhardloop, al is jy nie konstruktief besig nie. Daarom is gejaagdheid ’n siel-dief.
Hou op om gejaagd wees. Hou op in die Here se Naam. Leef in pas met God. Val eksklusief by sy hemelse ritme in. Dan leef jy vinnig genoeg! Dan is jy elke keer betyds vir al die belangrike mense en dinge in jou lewe. Maar wag, voordat jy dink jy moet van nou af teen slakspoed begin leef — God is nie teen spoed gekant nie. Hy wil juis ’n dringendheid in jou lewe sien, oftewel: “A sense of urgency.” Maar moenie God se soort dringendheid met gejaagdheid verwar nie. Dringendheid is om nooit een dag af te sluit sonder dat jy ’n padbouer in die koninkryk van God was nie. Moenie dat een dag ooit verbygaan sonder om iemand anders te bemoedig, op te bou en met woord en daad by te staan nie. Wees elke dag ’n lewende seën vir minstens een ander persoon. Wees intensioneel daaroor om God se koninkryk elke dag voor slaaptyd in al jou doen en late te laat kom. Leef met ’n nimmereindigende dringendheid in jou hart dat mense sal beleef Jesus is Heer.
Time to Fight By Kath Brinkman
It is time to fight. It is time to be on the offensive daily. No more
sitting back and waiting to be hit. Get on your horse and charge. Be at
the ready all day – not just first thing in the morning. Be on the lookout
all day. Don’t tolerate the frustrations – tell them to flee. Don’t live
in the pig sty and hope you will be happy because you have Me. Get out of
the pig sty.
Yes, there are still trials in life but you don’t have to endure every one
that you do, some you could have told to go away. Tell the mountain to
Daughter of the King, use the authority I have given you. Mountains would
step aside for you if you’d only walk in the authority you have. Warrior
Bride quit admiring your sword and use it. You have spent years polishing
it – it is ready! What good is it go know the Word if you never use it?
Get it in you and then let it flow from you. Let Me see and the world see
that you have actually digested your meal and it is a part of you. Eat
your meal – but that is not enough. Anyone can eat and then throw it back
up (spiritual bulimia). Then the meal does you no good but to fool
everyone who think you’re eating. Don’t do that with the Word. You eat
(read) but do you let it settle deep inside of you? Does it become a part
of your bloodstream – your very essence – the part that makes you survive
Does it change the way you think? Do you still have a world view or a
biblical world view? When you eat food – you have energy to live today.
You can tell by the way you look. There is a look to those who are hungry
or those who are starving. There is a look to My starving children too.
The constant stress and frustration, The anger and selfishness. My
children who eat properly - eat of My Word and sit down at meal with Me
they would thrive, they would be oozing Me out on those around them. They
would have their weapons on ready to war for those in need. I want to send
My children out to change the world – not to make it a better place but to
point to Me, Heaven is the better place. You don’t need to make earth
I never intended you to stay here forever or you to love this place. You
have a home with Me. This place (earth) can never be fixed until I wipe
out all sin and destroy all evil. So don’t plant yourself so firmly in a
place that can never be paradise. Don’t make your goal to have heaven on
earth – “to be happy.” When did I ever say that you would be happy here?
Or that your goal should be to be happy? You don’t belong here. There
should be a longing in you that cannot be quenched by anything here. There
will be a hole – a missing piece – because your home is with Me, not here.
This is not paradise – quit wishing it was. Fulfillment comes only in Me,
Abiding in Me. Stay attached to the vine with a ferocious determination
that hangs on because you know if you let go you are dead. Abundant life
doesn’t mean the riches of this world. Blessing doesn’t mean comfort and
ease here. Do you not remember the way I lived here? Abundant life is the
tree planted by the water that flourishes with life for others to feed on
because the life that flows from it is Me.
I am the only answer - Speak out what is true - Use your sword – it is
time to fight!
• Do you live a life that has direction and purpose?
• Or do you live a ‘rudderless’ existence?
• You are designed to live life with purpose and destiny.
• God created each one of us to live with purpose and destiny coursing through our veins.
• It is for this reason that when we resort to living life in a rudderless way, we know that we are not living to our full capacity.
• Don’t settle for a rudderless existence, pursue a purpose and fulfill a destiny.
1. WHAT IS A RUDDER?
• A rudder is a device that is used to determine direction.
• It is used on ships.
• It is a vertical blade at the stern of a vessel that can be turned to change the vessel's direction when in motion.
• It is also used on aircraft.
• It is a movable control surface attached to a vertical stabilizer, located at the rear of an airplane and used, along with the ailerons, to turn the airplane while in motion.
• In proportion to the size of the ship or the aircraft, a rudder is a very small device that makes a HUGE difference.
• A rudder, for the purpose of this discussion, is any means of directing or guiding a course.
2. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE RUDDERLESS?
• To be rudderless is to have no rudder.
• When we speak about being rudderless it means we are lacking in direction, control, or coherence.
• Here is an example: We speak about the confused and rudderless markets.
• What we mean is that the markets are going no-where.
• It means we are aimlessly drifting, adrift, afloat, directionless, planless or undirected.
• It also means we are purposeless - not evidencing any purpose or goal.
• This is no way to live, and yet some people will spend their entire lives aimlessly wondering along.
• Recently I heard someone speaking about my home country and they spoke of their concern that the country was rudderless.
• Even the world and the countries of the world seem to be operating like this these days. There is a lack of leadership and direction worldwide.
• You and I should determine that we will not live like that, even if it is the prevailing pattern.
• Rudderless ships get wrecked and rudderless planes always crash.
• The same is true in other situations: rudderless countries go into decline and rudderless individuals end up frustrated.
3. OUR LIVES NEED A RUDDER
• A rudder only has an effect when we use it.
• James 3:4 Take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
• A rudder uses the prevailing circumstances to change the direction or course of things. Remember our definition in point 1?
• A rudder allows for a change in direction while in motion.
• We all need a rudder but it is more important that we get moving!
• THE IMPORTANCE OF MOMENTUM!
• Anyone who has sailed knows that without forward motion, the rudder cannot steer the boat.
• For a rudder to work, it needs some existing forward movement.
• Albert Einstein, “Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
• So the first step to living with direction is to get moving where we are and that will enable us to overcome a rudderless existence.
• Take what you do seriously; give it your best shot. Be the best at what you do and do it with all your heart.
• Get motivated, get professional, get productive, get momentum and get busy.
• Then with the advantage of movement you will be able to steer things into a direction.
• When you stop being ‘on the move’ things will slow down and setting a new direction becomes impossible.
• Without the movement, nothing will change.
4. WHAT CAUSES US TO OPERATE IN A RUDDERLESS WAY?
• 1. Apathy: Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness. The opposite is enthusiasm.
• The original word for apathy is ‘without feeling’.
• 2. A ‘whatever’ attitude! The opposite is an ‘it matters’ attitude.
• 3. Laziness: Resistant to work or exertion; pre-disposed to idleness. The opposite is diligence.
• 4. Discouragement: Having no confidence, hope or spirit. The opposite is to be encouraged.
• 5. Indecision: Reluctance or an inability to make up one's mind. The opposite is decisive.
• 6. Fear: A feeling of anxiety caused by the presence or perception of danger. The opposite is to be bold and courageous.
5. IT IS THE SMALL THINGS THAT COUNT
• I have come to the conclusion that there is no such a thing as ‘a small thing’.
• Everything matters.
• James 3:3 We can make a large horse go wherever we want by means of a small bit in its mouth.
• Keep putting one foot in front of the other. Take one step at a time, but make sure you take the step.
• As a young man I used to enjoy windsurfing. It was a popular sport some years ago. I had to learn to constantly adjust my sail and read the changing wind patterns and then use these elements to make progress. It was these constant small and seemingly insignificant adjustments that made the sport a possibility and a delight. If I just sat down on my board and did nothing, I would end up exactly where I did not want to be, nowhere.
• My brother is a commercial pilot and I discussed this matter of the rudder with him. He mentioned that a rudder is only useful when in motion. BUT once an aircraft was at cruising speed you only make incremental adjustments. If you tried to make major adjustments, you would damage the plane. So you make use of small changes to bring you to your destination.
• Often, it’s those small seemingly insignificant adjustments that make the difference between success and failure.
• Are there any small changes that you need to make today?
• It could be an attitude adjustment, or a choice or a quality decision.
• Use the prevailing conditions to navigate your way towards your goal.
• Perhaps God has been speaking to you lately?
• Have you obeyed, or did it seem like something insignificant that you perhaps did not respond to His prompting?
• Small things matter.
6. THE IMPORTANCE OF OUR CONFESSION
• Our words have creative ability. Speak life over yourself.
• James 3:5 In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches. But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire.
• Trust God to lead you and trust Him to give you direction.
• Then start taking the little steps and keep moving.
• Be patient, it takes a while to re-direct a big ship!
By: Andrew W Roebert
These notes may be shared with others
Ana & Andre Schoonbee
God uses us to motivate and encourage the body.
Email us at :