Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
- Don't be afraid and don't be discouraged.
- Your God is with you and you are not alone.
- He will strengthen you, He will help you and He will uphold you.
- Be strong and courageous, God will be with you in 2012.
PRAYER: Lord, how thankful I am to know that You are with me! Because of this great fact I can be strong and filled with courage. Amen.
1 Samuel 2:9
'The Lord safeguards the steps of His faithful ones!'
- God will undertake for you.
- He will lead and guide you as you faithfully follow Him.
- He will keep, protect and defend you.
- You are His child and He loves you.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who holds my future. You are my keeper and protector. I place my life into Your hands for today, and for the future. Amen.
'You crown the year with Your goodness, and richness overflows wherever You are.'
- What a privilege it is to be able to enjoy a new year.
- There is nothing to fear, because God will undertake.
- May HE cause this year to be filled with His goodness.
- From the beginning until the end of this year, He is with you!
PRAYER: Lord, as I start this next year, I pray that You will fill my year with Your goodness and bounty. I dedicate my
life and my future into Your faithful hands. Amen.
For I will pour ...... floods upon the DRY ground!
- God wants to pour His plenteous, divine blessings into your life.
- But He is looking for a vessel that needs to be filled.
- So if you feel dry or a little empty, you're an ideal candidate.
- Lift your empty hands to Him and let Him fill them.
PRAYER: Lord, as I hold my hands towards You, would You come and fill me. Amen.
With God's help we will do mighty things, and He will trample down our enemies.
- Remember, with God's help, great things can happen.
- Don't try to solve everything on your own.
- God will work on your behalf.
- With God, you will have the victory.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for this new day. Help me to walk in Your strength and Your courage and cause me to succeed. Amen.
He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think!
- When you approach God, you are approaching your provider.
- He can do exceeding abundantly.
- This means that He can do things to an extent which we cannot express.
- Don't doubt God, ask Him and expect Him to move.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my King and I bring to You all my requests, knowing that You are able and will do even more than I could have asked or imagined. Amen.
1 Peter 2:10 (Living Bible)
Once you were less than nothing; now you are God's own. Once you knew very little of God's kindness; now your very lives have been changed by it.
- Knowing God adds great value to our lives.
- When God touches our lives, we are changed.
- God wants you to be His very own and to know His kindness.
- Things may not always go right, but God's love will never change.
PRAYER: Lord, I rejoice in Your kindness to me. Because of YOU I am changed and different - thank You. Amen.
Isaiah 42:5-6 This is what God says - "I, the Lord, have called you; I will take hold of your hand and I will keep you!"
Just look what God says He will do.
1. He calls you.
2. He takes hold of your hand.
3. He will keep you.
God wants to preserve, maintain, defend and watch over you.
PRAYER: Lord, as You call me, I respond and say YES. Take hold of my hand and keep me in all my ways. Amen.
Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.
- When we sow kindness we will reap kindness.
- When we sow anger and bitterness we are sure to reap what we have sown.
- Be KIND, TENDERHEARTED and FORGIVING!
- Keep your heart tender and always be ready to show compassion to others.
PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for my hard heart. Help me to walk in forgiveness, kindness and always with a heart that is tender towards others. Amen.
You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
- The Lord is the one who sustains you.
- God will keep the light of your lamp burning.
- Light speaks of hope and darkness speaks of the lack of hope.
- He will even bring light into dark and hopeless situations.
PRAYER: Lord, sometimes it feels like my light is burning very faintly. Restore my strength and cause my light to shine brightly again. Amen.