Just for fun., Here's how a woman "communicates" with her man, using only nine words.
These are nine words or phrases that husbands across the land know all about, understand, and learn to be quite attentive to:
1. Fine - This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes - If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have
just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing - This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments
that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh - This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means
she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about
nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Just Okay - This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's just okay
means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks - A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. Whatever - Is a women's way of saying *&$# YOU!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it - Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a
man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For
the woman's response, refer to #3.
Isn't it amazing how God has equipped wives to communicate so well with us.