Philippians 4:6 'Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers.'
Here are 4 things we should do:
1. Don't worry about anything.
2. Pray about everything.
3. Tell God your needs.
4. Be thankful.
PRAYER: Lord, I bring my needs and concerns to You right now. I ask You to move and do a miracle in these issues and situations. Thank You that You will undertake and thank You that You hear my prayer. Amen.
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind. Sometimes when you
don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you. It's your